To provide all Guests an enjoyable experience, All-Star Alley & Tavern requests that the following entrance policies be respected:
- Only food and drinks sold by All-Star Alley & Tavern are permitted in the premises.
- All Guests must be 18 years or older with valid ID, or accompanied by a parent or responsible adult 21 or older.
- After 10PM, all Guests must be 21 years of age to be inside the venue
- IDENTIFICATION: To establish that you are 21 years of age, you must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency. All-Star Alley & Tavern is unable to accept forms that are expired, cracked, altered or damaged in anyway.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. Individuals not adhering to dress code guidelines will not be admitted intoAll-Star Alley & Tavern. The following are specifically not permitted:
- Any Skateboards, scooters or shoes w/ attached wheels skates.
- Skullcaps, bandanas, brimless caps and stocking caps (non-objectionable hats and knit caps are permitted).
- Any evidence of gang affiliation.
- Sleeveless T-shirts on males (with the exception of basketball or similar jerseys). • Torn, soiled or excessive baggy clothing of any kind.
- Large chains or pendants.
- Clothing / tattoos with visible profanity or objectionable art.
- Loitering and solicitation are not permitted on these premises.
- All- Star Alley & Tavern reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All- Star Alley & Tavern also reserves the right to modify these entrance policies or promotions for any reason, including due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.